Thursday, January 03, 2013

And then there was juice

It has only been a day, but how I miss my good old friend mastication. Oh the things we ate!

I woke up with a caffeine headache today. There was a point around 11 am when I almost caved and had a sandwich, but I have lost a few pounds, so I am willing to soldier on with water and ibuprofin followed by a few sips of diet coke (don't judge me!) to see me through. I figure going from multiple glasses a day to a few small sips is an acheivement in itself, so either way I win. That said,  I cannot wait for my Saturday morning victory sandwich. I know exactly what I'm going to have too - tofurkey, lettuce, tomato and avocado on rye or olive bread. As victory snacks go, that isn't even that bad!

Oh how I am going to chew and chew and chew and chew.

No comments: