Friday, May 02, 2008

Mission Accomplished?

Five years ago George Bush declared that major combat operations in Iraq were over. Good thing we wrapped things up before we squandered tens of thousands of lives and racked up trillions of dollars in debt an insane war. What? We're STILL there?

Boy, am I looking forward to the coming elections! Maybe, just maybe we will end up with someone who favors diplomacy over "obliteration" and a plan for withdrawal over "100 years in Iraq". Five years has been more than enough.

Iraq Body Count web counter

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You *do* know that McCain is going to win in November, don't you?

Martina said...

Bah! Anonymous Mike, there are times when you almost make me snarky, because I think you're some flyby stranger who is trying to get me riled up, and then I realize it's you.