Monday, May 28, 2007

All about me

After a Memorial Day full of food and company, I am too tired and too full to post much of anything introducing my new Summer of Blogging project. My three regular readers (yes, you read that right, there are three of you now. I had a readership spike!) may recall my post a day endeavor back in January. From my perspective, it went very well, but I've really fallen off of the "write something, ANYTHING every day" wagon, so I'm cracking down. They say it takes three months to develope a habit, so I've decided to try again, but expand it from a month to span Memorial Day to Labor Day (but with some slightly tweaked rules, which I am making up as I go along).

So, now you know my Super Duper Top Secret Project (did you notice I've been posting more the past few days? That is why!).

Meanwhile, I found this test via my friend MQ's website. Because I am on the verge of a Memorial Day food coma, I am making it my Monday evening post. I may be back with more later, but if not, at least I'm covered for today.



No comments: