Tuesday, April 15, 2008

O April!


Pink Martini 2
Originally uploaded by Martina

One of my goals for the Driven to Completion project I embarked on with Anne back in January was to see at least one show or attend one event each month. So far, I've been doing well. Some months have even been pretty busy (March, you were great! Corteo! Ladysmith Black Mambazo! Barack Obama!) and the fates have even vindicated my quest with good parking/max karma. Clearly, my divine mission is to be a theater/concert/inspiring speech attendee! But here April is half over and do I have tickets for anything? NO!

I did go to an elephant birthday party over the weekend, which was sort of an event, but I'm not sure if that really counts. Of course, the good thing about having a high comfort level with making up rules as I go along is that if I decide it counts, it counts. That is the beauty of the Martinaverse.

No comments: