Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happy Harvest, Happy Fall!

So, it's been a while. I know, I know. First you thought maybe The Incident had affected me more deeply than you have first thought. Then you began to wonder if I was two-timing you, but deep down you knew that I love you too much to hurt you like that.

And now you just think I'm a little flakey. I never call, I never write. But I do think about you, Internets! Like the song says, you were always on my mind. Ok, maybe not always but a lot of the time. Or at least some of the time. My point is that thoughts were had.

The truth is that I am in a busy period with a bunch of half-written megaposts about Wordstock, growing up with gurus, movies, books, gratitude - all sorts of things. Somehow I am just not in a finishing kind of place at this time. So, for the moment I will wish anyone who is reading a very happy Thanksgiving and the hope that you are able to spend the holiday with people you love.

No comments: